COVID-19 Response Fund
As the coronavirus crisis continues to evolve, so do the needs of our caregivers and patients. In response, we have established a COVID-19 Response Fund to assist with the urgent health crisis in our community.
You can assist by donating to our COVID-19 Response Fund which will help defray our most pressing COVID-19 response expenses and support our critical mission of caring for life throughout the journey with illness and loss.
Donations will help us fulfill our most pressing needs during these unprecedented times including:
- Expenses related to purchasing personal protective equipment and critical supplies
- Supporting telehealth to provide virtual visits, grief support and counseling, music and art therapy, and honor salutes where possible
- Maintaining our pediatric hospice and support program needs
- Equipping office-based staff with the remote technology they need to maintain operations
- Providing nutrition assistance for patients and families who are unable to leave their homes
- Offering patient care for those who are unable to pay
You may also directly donate personal protective equipment, face coverings and supplies by dropping them off at any of our locations M-F 8:00 am – 4:30 pm. Also, please see our social media for specific needs by week.