Thank you for your interest in hosting an event to benefit Hospice of the Chesapeake. Through your generous support and efforts, Hospice of the Chesapeake will continue to fulfill its mission to improve the quality of life for those in our communities experiencing advanced illness or bereavement through hospice and other palliative care, compassionate support and education – regardless of one’s ability to pay.
The following guidelines and information will help ensure success for all parties involved in the fundraising effort. Please review the guidelines and complete the attached information sheet for the proposed event. You may fax (443-837-1558) or email to firstname.lastname@example.org the completed information. Should you have any questions or need additional information, please contact me at 443-837-1531.
Once your application has been reviewed, you will be contacted regarding any additional questions and to proceed with the fundraising event.
Again, thank you for your interest in supporting Hospice of the Chesapeake.
Click here for our Community Fundraising Event Application
Community Fundraising Event Policies
- Hospice of the Chesapeake must approve the concept of the event, guaranteeing it meets all ethical standards for nonprofit fundraising.
- The third party organization must sign the contractual agreement with Hospice of the Chesapeake.
- Hospice of the Chesapeake’s database/mailing lists will not be shared with third party organizations.
- On a case by case basis, Hospice of the Chesapeake will mail invitations to selected individuals (i.e. board members, etc.)
- Hospice of the Chesapeake’s staff will not guarantee participation in staffing third party events.
- Third party organizations may not use Hospice of the Chesapeake’s IRS tax identification number.
- The third party organization will be responsible for all pre-event marketing and press releases.
- Hospice of the Chesapeake will be responsible for sending the post-event press releases.
- Hospice of the Chesapeake will promote the event on its web site under calendar of events.
- Hospice of the Chesapeake will thank donors via an alpha listing on the web site.
- Hospice of the Chesapeake will work with the volunteer office if a third party would like Hospice of the Chesapeake display and literature and a volunteer to attend the event.