Events for Volunteers
Saturday, July 21st – Vigil Volunteer Training/In-Service Compliance Training
Rev. Katherine James Klemstine, Doctor of Ministry and volunteer with Hospice of the Chesapeake, will be teaching us the concepts and concerns relevant to the important work of the vigil volunteer, including the psychological, social, and spiritual aspects of a person imminently dying.
- 9 am to 1 pm at the Pasadena office (90 Ritchie Highway, Pasadena, MD 21122)
- Lite breakfast/snacks and beverages will be served.
- This event is free, but please RSVP by July 19th to Terri Fevang at firstname.lastname@example.org or 443-837-1501 x1272.
Thursday, August 9th – Pool Party Happy Hour
- 5 pm to 7 pm at the home of Bill & Lydia Vincek (61 Simmons Lane, Severna Park, MD 21146)
- Lite fair and drinks will be served.
- This event is free to attend for Hospice of the Chesapeake volunteers, but RSVP is required. Please RSVP by Monday, August 6th to Lydia Vincek at email@example.com or 443-837-1508.